OHMIPF will embrace and foster the following essential elements of covenant:
- To agree to parent pastors through God-centered direction.
- To promote interdependence, yet maintain distinct, independent identity.
- To commit to dealing uprightly and with integrity one toward another.
- To establish strong relationships by accepting diverse backgrounds and experiences
- To strengthen pastors by mentoring, impartation and “iron-sharpening-iron” dynamics.
Our Covenant of Relationship
OHMIPF (Covenantor) Agrees to. . .
- Provide Spiritual headship and authority for licensed and ordained ministers that desire to be “fathered” by the ministry of Bishop Dr. Mark D. Vaughn
- Partner with member pastors and churches in prayer and intercessory commitment.
- Serve in an advisory role when needed in critical or problematic situations.
- Provide special closed conference opportunities for Senior Leaders and members of the Fellowship.
- Provide seminars on leadership and church growth skills.
- Provide a broad networking exchange of ecumenical fellowship, communion and referral sources for churches.
- Provide use of the annual Fellowship Meeting as a source of spiritual support and inspiration for members.
Members (Covenantees) Agree to. . .
- Commit to prayer and intercession for OHMIPF and OnTheMark Ministries.
- Act as a cooperative entity (manpower support) with OnTheMark Ministries during Regional and Annual Fellowship Meetings when in your respective locations.
- Exhibit an attitude that is characteristically faithful, accountable and teachable. The Fellowship will then reflect Godly stature and Christ-like lifestyle.
- Exhibit support by actively partnering with the financial structure of this Fellowship through paying dues equal to one month’s tithes from your personal income.
- Commit to positively impacting pastors as the passionately pursue their purpose in God.
Important Information for All Members
- In moral issues or inappropriate conduct, OHMIPF maintains the right to withdraw without explanation, if necessary.
- Your participation does not give you the right to use the name or logo of OnTheMark Ministries or Faith To Face Ministries without prior written consent from our administration.
- Your participation does not give you the right to act as an agent for, a spokesperson on behalf, or a representative of OnTheMark Ministries or Faith To Face Ministries.
- Your membership does not entitle you to personal speaking engagements with Bishop Dr. Mark D. Vaughn. All requests for speaking engagements must follow the policy and procedures established by OnTheMark Ministries and Faith To Face Ministries.